forum d'aquariophilie Index du Forum forum d'aquariophilie
forum d'aquariophilie d'eau douce du monde entier!! Vous avez un problème dans votre aquarium?parlez on vous aideras à le résoudre!!

FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   MembresMembres   GroupesGroupes   S’enregistrerS’enregistrer 
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 

Hopefully I can do better tomorrow

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    forum d'aquariophilie Index du Forum -> le forum -> Vos suggestions
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
reba520
kuhli
kuhli

Masculin
Point(s): 169
Moyenne de points: 1,00

MessagePosté le: Sam 29 Sep - 07:41 (2018)    Sujet du message: Hopefully I can do better tomorrow Répondre en citant

SHANGHAI, May 15 (Xinhua) -- The Buick Championship is set for a final-round duel as the star players, China's Feng Shanshan and South Korean Choi Na-yeon, each shot 70 on Saturday to sit deadlocked at nine-under 207 atop the leaderboard through 54 holes.

American Beth Allen (71) was two shots back at the US$600,000 tournament, a co-sponsored event between the China LPGA Tour and Ladies European Tour, while England's Florentyna Parker (71) was fourth a shot further back.

China's Zhang Weiwei (71) and England's Georgia Hall (71) were equal fifth at the tournament being played at Shanghai Qizhong Garden Golf Club, four shots off the pace. Ji Yifan was the top amateur as the 15-year-old Henan native carded a 74 to sit in equal eighth at six shots back.

As Choi carded four birdies through the first 11 holes to get to 11-under, world No. 10 Feng stayed patient in the windy conditions after faltering early. Starting the day tied with Choi at seven-under, the China No. 1 dropped her only stroke of the day when she carded a bogey four at the second hole.

Feng then got her game going with a birdie four at the ninth, before picking up further strokes at the 11th and 15th holes. As she attempts to get her first win of the year Sunday, the Guangzhou native was saying little about her game plan for the final round.

"I will focus on my game tomorrow and still not look the leaderboard like I did before. I know there are so many fans on the course to support," said the 26-year-old, a winner of 15 tournaments worldwide.

"I think every player will feel the pressure like me. I'm not worried about the fans following on the final day, just play my game."

Choi, winner of the 2012 US Women's Open, said she was happy to see her name atop the leaderboard after recording late bogeys at the 13th and 18th holes in the windy conditions.

"As professionals we have more experience to deal with the tough conditions. It was especially tough on the back nine today. They will be tougher tomorrow, the temperature will be lower. Today I had to have my patience out there and try to focus on one or two simple things. (Tomorrow) I have a chance to do better," said the 28-year-old, a nine-time winner on the US LPGA Tour.

"I was in the US for a long time. Last week, I stopped in [South] Korea and met my coach. We tried different things and swings to make improvements. So I have more swing thoughts today. Hopefully I can do better tomorrow, keep it simple."

Allen, winner of last year's ISPS Handa Ladies European Masters, kept in the hunt when she sank a 25-foot putt for birdie at the 17th hole.

"It was a solid day with tough conditions, and a completely different wind to yesterday. It was tricky," said the 34-year-old California native.

DENVER nike air max just do it australia , United States, Oct. 15 (Xinhua) -- A federal jury sent a loud message to the American law enforcement on Tuesday by awarding a record 4.65 million dollars to the family of a homeless man who died in Denver's downtown jail.

Marvin Booker, 56, a homeless street preacher nike just do it shoes australia , died on July 9, 2010, after five Denver sheriff's deputies used force against him.

Booker, in handcuffs nike just do it australia , was shocked with a Taser and subdued by five police officers, who put him in a "sleeper hold" and jumped on top of him during booking, according to court testimony.

"He didn't deserve what those five sheriffs did to him that night," said his brother Spencer Booker.

The verdict ended a three-week civil trial and came a month after a Denver jury awarded almost 2 million dollars to a family targeted in a mistaken police raid.

Denver's Sheriff Gary Wilson resigned in July after the city agreed to pay another 3.3 million dollars to a former inmate who was choked by a deputy and scalded by other inmates.

The Booker verdict puts the national spotlight on the Denver Sheriff Department Men's Nike Air Max 95 Just Do It White Black Australia , not only as a result of the third incident, but also the largest payout in city history to settle a civil rights case.

The five deputies involved in the Booker case were denied "legal immunity" by a federal jury in March.

"We're very excited that finally, even though Denver has been trying to avoid accountability for this, a jury was permitted to assess their conduct Men's Nike Air Max 95 Just Do It Orange Australia ," said Darold Killmer, attorney of the Booker family.

Lawyers for Denver maintained that Booker initiated the conflict by not obeying reasonable orders, and that his death occurred because of underlying medical ailments linked to habitual cocaine use.

Inmates told investigators that the struggle began when Booker was ordered to sit down in the jail's booking area. Instead, Booker tried to put on his shoes. That was when deputies tackled him Men's Nike Air Max 90 Premium SE Chenille Australia , according to testimony.

Booker was arrested on an outstanding warrant for drug possession and was cursing and refusing to follow orders, according to police records.

During the trial, Booker's attorney told jurors that deputies stunned him for too long and should have backed down when Booker said he could not breathe.

"Mr. Booker was essentially doing a pushup with all those deputies on his back," Killmer said.

Denver's medical examiner said Booker died of cardiorespiratory arrest during restraint Men's Nike Air Max 90 Premium Gym Red White Australia , and ruled his death a homicide.

The report listed other factors in his death, including emphysema, an enlarged heart and recent cocaine use.

Thomas Rice, a lawyer representing the city of Denver Nike Air Max 90 Mesh Royal Tint White Australia , said Booker's heart problems caused his death, and a healthier inmate would have survived the encounter.

The sheriff deputies "hadn't the slightest notion that Mr. Booker had a heart condition," Rice told jurors. "The bad heart was the trigger."

Prosecutors did not charge the deputies, and the Denver Sheriff Department did not discipline them Men's Nike Air Max 90 EZ White Blue Australia , saying it was reasonable for the deputies to believe he could harm someone and that force was necessary to restrain him.

Howe. Cheap Throwback Jerseys   Cheap Wholesale Jerseys   Cheap Custom Jerseys   Cheap Wholesale NHL Jerseys   Cheap Wholesale NFL Jerseys   Cheap College Hockey Jerseys   Custom MLB Jerseys Cheap   Cheap NFL Jerseys Online   Custom NFL Jerseys Cheap   Custom Soccer Jerseys China 

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Sam 29 Sep - 07:41 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    forum d'aquariophilie Index du Forum -> le forum -> Vos suggestions Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | créer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation