Inscrit le: 16 Juil 2018
Moyenne de points: 1,00
|Posté le: Mar 11 Sep - 10:37 (2018) Sujet du message: comparing the various mode
Absorption costing Oren Burks Jersey , also known as full costing, is a costing technique in which all manufacturing costs, variable and fixed Ty Montgomery Packers Jersey , are considered as costs of production and are used in determining the cost of goods manufactured and inventories. All manufacturing costs are fully absorbed into finished goods.
Significance of Absorption
Significance of absorption costing are as follows:
• Under this technique, both fixed as well as variable costs are allocated to the cost unit.
• Under it, the overhead costs are allocated to cost unit with the help of the overhead absorption rate.
• Under it Quinten Rollins Packers Jersey , the closing inventories are also valued at both fixed as well as variable cost.
• Under this technique, the periodic profit is affected by a change in the inventory as well as in the volume of sales.
• Under it, the profit becomes a function of production instead of sales.
Advantages & Disadvantages of Absorption Costing
Absorption costing techniques has the following advantages:
• It recognizes the importance of incorporating the fixed cost into the unit cost of production.
• Unit price as determined under absorption costing technique ensures that all costs are included in it.
• It reduces the work-burden of segregation of cost into fixed and variable parts.
• It confirms the accrual concepts by matching the costs with the revenue for a particular period.
• Under this costing technique Kenny Clark Packers Jersey , the inventory can be valued at the total cost.
• Identification of an effective utilization of production resources is possible by application of absorption costing.
• It helps to calculate gross profit and net profit separately in the income statement for an accounting period.
In spite of having a number of important advantages, absorption costing technique suffers from the following limitations:
• It can be effectively used only at a constant level of output to get a uniform unit cost. Under his technique, unit costs would be different for different levels of output.
• As the unit costs as determined by this technique under different levels of output are different Vince Biegel Packers Jersey , the process of cost comparison and cost control becomes difficult.
• In absorption costing, a portion of fixed cost is carried forward to the next accounting period as the closing inventory is valued at the total cost which includes a proportionate fixed cost.
• Most of the accountants opine that fixed costs are period costs and they do not produce future benefits of the concerns and hence, should not be included in the unit cost of production.
• Under this costing technique Jamaal Williams Packers Jersey , a portion of fixed cost is not charged against the revenue of the period in which they are incurred due to the inclusion of fixed cost in the closing inventory.
• Absorption cost deals with production cost alone and ignores administration, selling and distribution costs.
• It is not helpful for managerial decision making process, such as selection of suitable product mix Montravius Adams Packers Jersey , temporary shutdown of plant, suspension of production activity if required or not, choice between various alternatives or pricing decision With the invention of gadgets the life of people has become simple. The advanced technology has been developing new gadgets for various purposes. Whether you are in office or at home Josh Jones Packers Jersey , your daily functions are performed easily with the help of these gadgets. Likewise in industrial sector new trucks are invented that enable a person to lift weight of 5 tonnes. Forklift is the new boon that technology has gifted mankind.
Why industries need to have forklift?
Forklift truck is high powered and has been used extensively by warehouses. These special trucks have to undergo several modifications and testing before they are used in industries for various operations. These trucks enhance the productivity of any industrial organization. They are used for both for indoor and outdoor purposes of shipping and depending upon their use they are branded into different categories. They come in large and small size to serve a particular task.
What things to be considered before buyinghiring forklift:
Before contacting any company or dealer about forklifts in Glasgow or any place in Scotland, it is important to find out complete information of the model and its features. You need to think about your industrial requirement and based on the business need you can proceed. You can search for different models of forklift and compare their features and prices. While comparing the various models of forklift it is important to note that the model which you will buy should be reliable and serve you in your daily operations.
With the increasing growth in industrial organizations forklifts trucks are gaining very much demand. However, it is not possible for all entrepreneurs to buy brand new trucks for fulfilling their requirements. In many cases the industry has demand for more than one truck and in such a case it becomes difficult to buy new forklift truck. But it is imperative to have them for lifting and shipping heavy goods. If the requirement of any industry is less Kevin King Packers Jersey , then buying a new forklift is not . Cheap Sports Jerseys Cheap Jerseys From China Cheap Retro Jerseys Cheap MLB Jerseys China Cheap NFL Football Jerseys Cheap NBA Jerseys Online Wholesale Jerseys From China Wholesale NFL Jerseys China Wholesale NFL Jerseys China Wholesale NFL Jerseys China